Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A zippered pouch….

Hi friends….. I am trying to get back to sewing and quilting, although as slow as a tortoise, I am progressing and I am happy about it.
P6010020

Today I am showing you off my quilted zippered pouch. A very simple and quick one to make.  I saw this pattern when my dear friend Nima made this pouch. I found it very practical and neat to carry basic cosmetics and daily wear jewelry. This pattern is a tutorial from bloominworkshop.  Perfect pouch, for filling it with all your necessary items that you need to carry along on daily basis.  And also perfect for gifting. I really need to make a few more.
P5310015

Quilting is simple, using a walking foot.  I have made it bigger than what is specified in the tutorial, since I needed the depth.
Hope you all will send in your comments and advices…
Until the next post, please take good care of yourselves.
Preeta.

1 comment:

Friends,
Your friendly comments and suggestions are my motivations. Please keep posting them, Thank you.