Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to all… and a gift for my friend.

 

PC160019

Wishing  you all a Very Happy and Blessed Christmas ……….

Hope you all have a wonderful day filled with love, laughter and happiness.

Meanwhile I also wanted to show you all something special , I made for a dear friend of mine……

PC240065

This is a New year planner for which I made this cover and a  Christmas Roses penny pocket.  The  Roses penny pocket  pattern is a Simply Christmas freebie by Jenny of   Elefantz  on Shabbyartboutique  blog.  Thank you Jenny for this wonderful freebie.

PC240070

The card was made by my son.  Hope all of you out there have a wonderful time.   With prayers and good wishes …… Preeta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends,
Your friendly comments and suggestions are my motivations. Please keep posting them, Thank you.