Wednesday, May 15, 2013

An Embroidery pillow……


Embroidery is something I really love doing, but I am always confused as to how to finish it or  what to make out of it.  I also love positive sayings and quotes around me.  So this time I have tried to merge two of my likes through this design which is a free  BOM from Jenny of Elefantz.  She is a wonderful stitchery designer and I really love her work as well as her blog.  I consider her as a great inspiration for a person like me who needs lot of motivation for progressing on the crafty side of my life.

DSC02297
I have used Jenny’s  promises and borders design , but the saying inside the border is different than what she has stitched.  I loved it once it was complete and decided to make it into a pillow, so that I can have it always in front of me.
Nowadays I am a little busy with other priorities but I will do my best to try and reduce the length of my to -do list and post some more  finishes.   One final picture of my pillow………
DSC02302
Until my next post its bye from Preeta…..

4 comments:

  1. wow..that's a beautiful pillow Preeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful...that's a lovely creation.thanks for following my blog...following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice. I have also embroidered the same.You can see it here.
    http://www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.in/2013/09/embroidered-verse-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Friends,
Your friendly comments and suggestions are my motivations. Please keep posting them, Thank you.