Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Gift baskets for my loved ones…..

I haven’t blogged since long about my crafty finishes, since I was focusing more on completing my work.   Today I am leaving for India, I have used the early check-in system and have already checked in my luggage. So finally I am at ease and I have all the time to peacefully blog my finishes before my flight which is in the night.  This time I decided to make these baskets to gift chocolates to my loved one back in India.  Since it can be flattened it is easy for me to take it along.  This is a tutorial from bread basket and I felt it is perfect to give a personal touch to your gifts.

DSCN0222

I made six of them with golden ribbon to tie……..

DSCN0224

Please do send in your lovely comments,  I eagerly look forward for your suggestions and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends,
Your friendly comments and suggestions are my motivations. Please keep posting them, Thank you.