Saturday, January 16, 2010

Valentine : Hand Embroidery

Since  long I have been bitten by the hand embroidery bug, but was not able to finish a project, Finally I decided to do a quick finish to the get the satisfaction of  completing  something.

With valentines day approaching, I decided to make this small piece of embroidery work, and here’s my finish……

DSCN0030

Embroidered on black linen, I have used only outline stitches for these two love birds. Here’s one more close picture of my work……

DSCN0029

I am planning to frame it and gift it to my hubby on valentines day.

Thank you for all your comments on my previous posts, Do continue post your comments, and encourage me to do more.

Till my next finish, its Bye from Preeta.

3 comments:

  1. oh...that is so sweet....beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Preeta!!I see chain stitch in yellow!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u Trish, but the yellow one is outline stitch, it looks like chain because I have used 6 strands of DMC to make it look a little projected

    ReplyDelete

Friends,
Your friendly comments and suggestions are my motivations. Please keep posting them, Thank you.